Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blogs I like

It's comforting to know that there are other non-"krafty" crafters out there. Heather Ross is a graphic designer with her own line of really cool, fun fabrics. She's also got her own pajama company and a really interesting blog too. Check out Weekend by Heather Ross. Many of her posts include her amusing sketches.


Liesl Gibson's blog is called Disdressed. This one's kind of funky too. And wasn't Liesl the name of one of the children in The Sound of Music ("I Am Sixteen Going on Seventeen")?



Finally, I've been enjoing Yarnstorm by Jane Brocket. She's oh-so-wonderfully British, and her blog reflects that (think china cups and saucers and cottage gardens, with a certain chicness). She recently published "The Gentle Art of Domesticity," which is what I like to think happens at my house. Her photography is beautiful and really adds a lot to her posts.

No comments: