Friday, September 19, 2008

What have I done to deserve this?

Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken, I mean. I was fortunate enough to learn of its deliciousness from my dear friends Leslie and Julie, my fellow Trader Joe's adventurers. After a busy night of "wedding registry management" at Target (yes I just registered today, and yes the wedding's in two weeks) and then a home yoga session, I was craving Chinese food, but didn't want to go out at 10 p.m. for it.

The solution? Trader Joe's chicken goes in the skillet for 8-10 minutes, sauce defrosts in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and TJ's frozen brown rice is a mere 3 microwaveable minutes away. Toss and serve. Yum! It's actually way better than the orange chicken I get at my local Chinese restaurant. Try it - you won't be sorry!

No comments: